Tuesday, November 16, 2004

my so-called life.

there is nothing new to report. which is sad and boring all at once.

a mixture of unfortunate circumstance and shear laziness (on my part) have resulted in the complete disappearance of any semblence of a love life. crush and soulmate, both evaporated. :::new development - i posted this and literally MOMENTS later, i read this. so.. do with it what you will:::

made amends, or so i thought, with a friend who i feared was lost forever. after the most emotionally draining conversations EVER via instant messenger (baby steps, people. baby steps.) i felt relieved because i was able to say my peace and was very optimistic about our future relationship. i thought that this feeling was mutual, but almost a week later i have yet to hear from said friend. no calls, no instant messages, nada. shit. note to self - don't burn bridges, its fucking amazing how many times you'll feel the need to cross the same river. oh well, lesson learned.

im trying to think of a way to end this post on a positive, but the only things i can think of are 1) i have made my bed and kept my apartment clean for an entire month which, for me, is the equivalent of curing disease and 2) i recently recieved a little message from the person who my crush stopped talking to me for. he mispelled the word intimate and attributed a quote to the wrong person. its a good think he's attatched, because the man is an idiot.