Sunday, October 31, 2004

trick or treat indeed.

Ahi! Non bastan
le mie pene
ch'altri viene
piĆ¹ ifelice
a farmi ancor?

i hate halloween. i went to a party last night which was supposed to make me happy (considering i actually put on a costume, my hopes for this evening were clearly very high) and instead i saw people that only managed to make me feel awful. so i drank far too much in far to short a time and was positively shellacked. so now, the day after - or rather, the day of but the day after the party - i can't decide wether i feel like hell because of my ever increasing feelings of guilt due to a staunch irish-catholic upbringing or because of imbibing far too much questionable punch due to a staunch irish-catholic upbringing. either way my head hurts and i need to go to church.

but putting those feelings aside (or rather, pushing them down, down, so far down) i can talk about more exciting things. i am going to be guest writing the "gay guru" column in the new daily "The Austin Student." it has got to be the gayest thing i have ever done. ever. but the usual guru convinced me to take over this chore by promising to abuse his apple employee discount and help me get a replacement ipod (make no mistake, im not giving up hope. there is someone somewhere with my stolen ipod and i will find them and set them on fire) as well has leading me into temptation by way of pirated software. So im putting on a pair of hot-pants and writing about all sorts of stereotype-reinforcing subjects because i am a desperate person in desperate need of perpetuating my digital lifestyle. look for me this thursday as i discuss the election and how fabulously gay it all is. fabulous.

and for those of you who've been devotedly following the ridiculousness i call a love life - huge developments. so after this horrible make me feel like crap party, i ventured downtown with my roommate and friend because as much i wanted to go home, we were dressed as a group and it wouldn't have worked without me. and while downtown i managed to sober up some and while talking to my friend B.F. (isn't that cute, what his initials did there? ::gush::) i turned and saw an all too familiar stranger. it was the soulmate! who i grabbed and too excitedly introduced myself to. after some coquettish eyebatting he said he must away but smoothly slipped me his number and i promptly exploded with joy because i am crazy. PLUS he very accurately identified me as the owner of this blog. so clearly he is smart as well as a total fox and i love him all the more for it. but it kind of makes me worry that i can so easily be found out through this very thin veil of anonymity and even more worried that he is reading this and now knows that i am, after all, a total neurotic mess. le sigh.